Donate/Shop

Online Donations:

Everyday in Ireland, a family is coping with the news that their loved one has Cancer.  Thanks to your support, we endeavor to ensure that no family suffers in isolation or alone.

One in three people in Ireland will develop cancer during their lifetime.
In Ireland an average of 30,000 new cases of cancer are diagnosed each year. The number is expected to rise to over 40,000 per year by 2020.
We want to be able to support them.

Your donation enables us to ensure that families receive much needed support during a very difficult period in their lives.

Every year, over 1,300 families visit Purple House for a wide range of support services like Counselling, art therapy, Children’s Camps, hospital transport, Programmes and Classes.

Your donation means that Purple House can keep skilled volunteers and Counsellors ready to see children, teenagers, and adults, who need vital practical and mental health support to deal with their Cancer diagnosis.

Purple House continues to help and support families long after their Cancer treatment has stopped, through our many post treatment and survivorship programmes.  These services ensure that children and young adults learn the skills to process their emotions as they grow into adulthood.

All of us here at Purple House really appreciate your support.  Thank you again for giving families a place to turn to for help…and a reason to hope.
A Monthly Gift to Purple House will help us to provide our vital Cancer Support Services throughout the year.

We have a big range of tee-shirts, bandanas, cycling jerseys, Purple Heart Pins, Christmas Cards & more!

View our Governance & Transparency Procedures here

View Upcoming Fundraising events below:

2019 Events:

Purple Heart Appeal – 14th February 2019

Rugby World Cup Preview Evening with Joe Schmidt – 16th May 2019

Camino Trek – 25th May to 1st June 2019

VHI Women’s Mini Marathon – Sun 2nd June 2019

Purple House Coast 2 Coast Bray to Galway Cycle – 13/14 July 2019

Dublin Skyline Trek – 1st September 2019

Dublin City Marathon – 27th October 2019

Personalised sponsorship pages:

Text Donation:

Text PURPLE to 50300 to donate €4 to our Cancer Support Centre.

100% of the €4 text cost goes to Purple House Cancer Support across most network providers.  Some providers apply VAT which means a minimum of €3.26 will go to Purple House Cancer Support.  Service provider is “LIKECHARITY” Tel: (01) 443 3890

Organise a fundraising event for us:

We rely on your support in order for us to continue to support those affected by cancer in Ireland.  If you would like to organise a fundraising event in your school, workplace or among your family & friends, we would be delighted to help & support you.

Purple is our official colour, we encourage all of our supporters to try to incorporate the purple theme into any fundraising events.

Contact Stephanie or Conor on (01) 286 6966 or email stephanie.murphy@purplehouse.ie and we would be delighted to help you.

Corporate Partnerships:

We are always keen to create meaningful & lasting partnerships with our corporate neighbours.  Our previous partnerships have included fundraising events, skills sharing opportunities & onsite cancer awareness days in the workplace.

Please Contact Stephanie Murphy or Conor O’Leary on (01) 286 6966 or email stephanie.murphy@purplehouse.ie to discuss how your company can work with us to help improve the lives of those affected by cancer.

Our Funding:

Purple House Cancer Support receives 25% of our annual funding from the HSE.  The remaining 75% comes from personal and corporate donations and our fundraising events.

We provide free services to over 1,000 families per year.  For every €1 we receive, 80 cent is spent on direct care provision, the remaining 20 cents is spent on our operating costs (rent etc).

Purple House Cancer Support is a member of the Irish Cancer Society’s Affiliation Programme but we are independently operated and financed.

Fundraising Guidelines:

Purple House Cancer Support is signed up to the Irish Charity Regulator’s Fundraising Guidelines: